* MPEX Corporation (hereinafter referred to as MPEX) is a leading enterprise in the field of Mobile Crushing and Screening Equipment.
* MPEX serves the global mining and aggregate industries with most advanced tracked, wheeled, static, modular crushing and screening equipment, and integrated solutions.
* Theological innovation is an inexhaustible power of corporate development.
* With the R&D personnel accounting for 20% of its total staff, among them the core R&D staffs are more than 20.
* MPEX has already obtained hundreds of National Utility Model Patents and National Invention Patents. Its tracked mobile crushers, tracked mobile screeners and tracked mobile conveyors have served customers in 66 countries, and win customer trust, even gain recognition of top 500 companies.
* With its headquarter located in Shanghai, MPEX has set up production base, modern office building, R&D center and marketing center in Shanghai, covering a total area of over 20,000 square meters. MPEX provides domestic localization service, sets up branches in main cities, every branch with technical engineers to resolve a series of problems during project consultation, on-site surveys, sample analysis, program design, installation, commissioning and maintenance guidance.
* MPEX's specialized international marketing department and distributor overseas can serve you globally. Where there is project, there is MPEX. Its international trade markets have been expanded across Asia, Africa, Latin America and other developing countries steadily and have been successfully extended into Europe.
Brand and product
* MPEX's range of jaw, cone and impact crushers provide unbeatable performance and mobility across a wide range of applications, such as concrete and landfill recycling, construction waste, demolition, aggregate, sandstone, most quarry applications, gravel, coal, slag and others.
* Its screening plants like inclined screen plants and horizontal screening plants offer high performance and high mobility solutions, like top soil, pre-screening /scalping, separation of “sticky” material, screening behind or before a crusher, sand, gravel and others.